Horizon 4 Man Temporary Horizontal Rope Anchorage Line
Ref : Horizon PN 3001A
KARAM introduces a new Horizon 4 Man Temporary Horizontal Lifeline made up of Kernmantle Rope of 5/8″ dia and a uniquely designed Tensioner integrated within the lifeline.
This Lifeline is provided with 4 ‘O Rings’ as Mobile Anchors made up of High Strength Alloy Steel.
- Quick & easy to install, and is re-usable
- Suitable for upto 4 personnel
- Highly corrosion resistant Tensioner made of Aluminium & Stainless Steel
- Consists of tension indicator for creating an adequate tension in the Line
- The Lifeline made up of 5/8″ dia Kernmantle Rope, has a swivel brass connector at one end, which can be connected to a rated anchor point with the help of a Steel Quarter Turn Locking Karabiner PN 113A. The other end of the lifeline is connected with the help of a Karabiner PN 113A, connected to the eye of the tensioner. The anchorage line is secured at the termination with the help of a stop-knot covered with a protective sleeve.
- Has Swivel Brass Connector – Specially designed to prevent any twisting of the rope.
- The system has 4 Steel O-Rings to enable the user to easily attach the Lanyard of his Harness to the Lifeline using a Karabiner.
- Total Length of the Line is 25m. Covers a span of 15ft. to 100ft.
- Minimum Breaking Strength : 5620 lbs
- The whole system is supplied in a bag , which is permanently attached to the assembly and also enables the user to easily carry the system with the help of comfortable handles provided in the bag. This Bag is designed in such a way that it keeps the unused rope safely, thereby preventing the rope being subjected to abrasion or any damage caused from dust, dirt grime, oil etc.
- Once fitted, you can easily put back the extra rope not deployed along the length, into the Bag.
- Conforms to ANSI Z 359.1-2007, EN 795:2012 TYPE C & TS16415:2013 TYPE C