Horizon 2 Man Temporary Horizontal Rope Anchorage Line
Ref : Horizon PN 3002A
The new Horizon 2 man Temporary Horizontal Lifeline is another lifeline which is quick and easy to install. It is provided with a special tensioner made of Alloy Steel that provides effortless tensioning of rope.
This Lifeline is provided with 2 ‘O rings’ as Anchors made up of High Strength Alloy Steel.
- Very Quick & easy to install, and is re-usable
- Suitable for upto 2 personnel
- Consists of tension indicator for creating an adequate tension in the Line
- The Lifeline made up of 5/8″ dia Kernmantle Rope, has a stitched loop at one end secured by a transparent protective sleeve at one end. This end can be connected to rated anchor point with a help of steel quarter turn locking karabiner PN113A.The other end of the lifeline is connected with the help of a Karabiner, connected to the eye of the tensioner. The anchorage line is secured at the termination with the help of a stop-knot covered with a protective sleeve.
- The system has 2 Steel O-Rings (in PN 3002A) to enable the user to easily attach the Lanyard of his Harness to the Lifeline using a Karabiner.
- Covers a span of 15ft. to 100ft.
- Minimum Breaking Strength : 5620 lbs
- The whole system is supplied in a bag , which is permanently attached to the assembly and also enables the user to easily carry the system with the help of comfortable handles provided in the bag. This Bag is designed in such a way that it keeps the unused rope safely, thereby preventing the rope being subjected to abrasion or any damage caused from dust, dirt grin oil etc.
- Once fitted, you can easily put back the extra rope not deployed along the length, into the Bag.
- Conforms to ANSI Z 359.1-2007, EN 795:2012 TYPE C & TS16415:2013 TYPE C