Ref : SA 43
- This Hexapod has been specifically designed for entry, rescue & lift.ing into confined spaces having larger openings.
- KARAM Hexapod is made from lightweight Aluminium and can be easily installed by a single user.
- Mobile Roller Pulley used as an anchor to provide user mobility over a span of maximum 7.5 ft
- Stopper to locate the anchorage point over the user’s head on desired location of user
- Comes with two aluminium anchorage pulleys (AP012SS) at the head of both the Tripods for guiding the cable of rescue winch.
- Has two auxiliary eye bolts in both the Tripods, each as an attachment points.
- Steel Support Shoes provided with rubber sole to increase friction & impart more stability
- Hexapod is provided with inbuilt fixture for attaching our winch PN 801, PN 817A, PN 818, PN 818SR, PN 818(C), PN 801(132ft.)(can be supplied without this fixture on special request.
- Hexapod can also be used with Retrieval SRL’S PCGS 30ft R, PCGS 60ft R & PCGS 100ft R with the help of their universal mounting bracket.
Technical Features :
- Fully Adjustable Telescopic Legs, Adjustable Height From 3.8 ft. to 7.05 ft.
- Can be used on a very large area of max. span of 7.5 ft.
- Cast Head & Leg Material: Aluminium Alloy
- Material of Rail : High Strength Alloy Steel
- Locking Pins Material: Stainless Steel
- Maximum Load Capacity: 1100 lbs
- SA 43 Weight: 109lbs
- SA 43(W) Weight : 110lbs
- Conforms to ANSI Z 359.1-2007