Polymer Casing with Galvanized Steel Wire Rope Retractable Lanyard
Ref : PCGS 10FT (N) (LE)
- KARAM Introduces an exclusive LE range of Self Retractable Lifelines particularly meant for providing Leading Edge Protection to the user when WORKING HORIZONTALLY near Sharp Edges specially on Terraces, Roof Tops etc.
- Constructed in such a way that if subjected to contact with a sharp edge in the event of a fall from a roof/terrace etc, the retracted lanyard remains intact, while arresting the fall immediately.
- Equipped with an external Shock Pack (with protective cover) which reduces the dynamic load impact felt on the user in the event of a fall, to less than 1800 lbs even when the lifeline is fully drawn.
- Dia of Leading Edge wire rope 7/32″
- Conforms for the vertical usage as per ANSI Z 359.14-2014 and Horizontal usage as per ANSI Z 359.14-2014 SRL-LE
|Model||Length of Wire Rope||Weight|
|PCGS 10FT (N) (LE)||10 ft.||5.2 lbs|