Aluminium Point Anchor
Ref : SA 09
This point-anchor is compact, made of Aluminium Alloy, highly corrosion resistant and can be bolted on any structure with the help of 2 screw-bolts. The anchorage provided by its eye-bolt has been tested to withstand the impact load in all the 3 axis, and hence provides the highest level of safety.
Structures on which it can be mounted :
- On Concrete structures having minimum width of 125mm.
- Metal Structures using Metal Bolts.
Technical Description :
- Material : Aluminium Alloy.
- Minimum Breaking (System) Strength : 5000lbs/23kN.
- Finish : Natural Silver.
- Net Weight : 308gms.
- Conforms to EN 795 : 2012 Type A & ANSI Z 359.1 : 2007.