Ref : SA 16
This Concrete Anchor is extremely easy to install using a single hand, without help of any tools or fastners, through a pre-defined hole of diameter 18-19mm, through a drilling depth of 110mm.
The flanges are pulled in when the Eye of the anchor is pulled, allowing the anchor to pass through the hole. When the Eye is released, these flanges fan out along the outer part of the concrete wall, and hold the Anchor in its place.
- Material : Stainless Steel.
- Wire : Hot dip galvanized of 6.0mm dia.
- Minimum Breaking (System) Strength : 12kN.
- Net Weight : 150gm ± 10gm.
- Conforms to EN 795 : 2012 Type B