Sharpon Retractable Block Polymer Casing with G.I Wire Rope
Ref : PCGS 7.5(SE), PCGS 10(SE)
- Casing made up of high impact strength Polymer, to prevent breakage and is nearly indestructible.
- Comes with Galvanized Steel Wire Rope of dia 4.8 mm
- Has PN 162 Hook with Load Indicator at attachment end.
- Anchorage Eye with swivel action. Prevents undue twist of rope while working or in the event of a Fall.
- Equipped with external Energy Absorber to reduce the impact of fall to less than 6 kN
- Minimum Breaking Strength > 12kN.
- Conforms to EN 360:2002; VG11 RFU # 11.060
|Model||Length of Wire Rope||Weight (Kg)|
|PCGS 7.5(SE)||7.5 mtr||3.85|
|PCGS 10(SE)||10 mtr||4.05|
* Also Available with SS wire Rope instead of G.I Respective references with SS wire rope shall be PCGS 7.5(SE)SS & PCGS 10(SE)SS