Ref : PN 800
- For access in confined spaces.
- With two mounted pulleys at the head of the Tripod in the prolongation of the main leg for passing a cable.
- Having two auxiliary eye bolts as attachment points.
- Aluminium alloy cast head, legs in Aluminium.
- Steel support-shoes provided with rubber sole to increase friction and impart more stability.
- Strength of anchorage point greater than 12 kN.
- Every Tripod is provided with inbuilt fixture for attaching our winch PN 801, PN 817, PN 818, PN 818 SR, PN 801(40) (can be supplied without this fixture on special request).
- PN 800 (7ft) can also be used with Retrieval Fall Arrester Blocks PCGS 10R, PCGS 20R & PCGS 30R with the help of their specialized mounting brackets respectively.
- Every Tripod is provided with Tripod Bag Ref. PN 904(7ft)(BL)
|Model||Length||Adjustable Height||Wheelbase Footprint||Weight (Kg)||Max. Load Capacity||Compliance|
|PN 800||7 ft||1.15m to 2.15m||1.8m Diameter||12.15||500kg||EN 795:2012 Type B|
|PN 800||10 ft||1.90m to 3.07m||2.4m Diameter||16.8||500kg|
|PN 800(DP)||7 ft||1.15m to 2.15m||1.8m Diameter||12.25||500kg|
|PN 800(DP)||10 ft||1.90m to 3.07m||2.4m Diameter||16.9||500kg|
|PN 800(W)||7 ft||1.15m to 2.15m||1.8m Diameter||12.45||500kg|
|PN 800(W)||10 ft||1.90m to 3.07m||2.4m Diameter||17.10||500kg|
|PN 800(DPW)||7 ft||1.15m to 2.15m||1.8m Diameter||12.55||500kg|
|PN 800(DPW)||10 ft||1.90m to 3.07m||2.4m Diameter||17.2||500kg|