Ref : SA 43
- This Hexapod has been specifically designed for entry, rescue & lifting into confined spaces having larger openings and below the ground level.
- KARAM Hexapod is made from lightweight Aluminium and can be easily installed by a single user.
- Mobile Roller Pulley used as an anchor to provide user mobility over a span of maximum 2300 mm
- Stopper to locate the anchorage point over the user’s head on desired location of user
- Comes with two aluminium anchorage pulleys (AP012SS) at the head of both the Tripods for guiding the cable of rescue winch.
- Can be used by two users simultaneously
- Has two auxiliary eye bolts in both the Tripods each as an attachment points.
- Steel Support Shoes provided with rubber sole to increase friction & impart more stability
- Hexapod is provided with inbuilt fixture for attaching our winch PN 801, PN 817A, PN 818, PN 818SR, PN 818(C), PN 801(40)(can be supplied without this fixture on special request.
- Hexapod can also be used with Retrieval Fall Arrester Blocks PCGS 10R, PCGS 20R & PCGS 30R with the help of their mounting brackets respectively
Technical Features :
- Fully Adjustable Telescopic Legs, Adjustable Height From 1.15m to 2.15m.
- Can be used on a very large area of max. span of 2300mm.
- Tripod Cast Head & Leg Material: Aluminium Alloy
- Rail Supported Welded Sub Assembly Material:High Strength Alloy Steel
- Locking Pins Material: Stainless Steel
- Maximum Load Capacity: 500 Kg
- SA 43 Weight: 49.32 Kgs
- SA 43(W) Weight : 49.62 kgs
- Conforms to EN 795: 2012 Type B & TS 16415:2013 Type B