Suspension Intolerance Strap
Ref : STS 01(N)
The KARAM Suspension intolerance Strap can be used by a victim of fall to combat ill effects of Suspension Trauma, while he waits for his rescue, suspended in his harness. This strap is provided placed inside 2 lightweight zipped pouches, which can be conveniently worn on the Thigh Straps on both left & right sides of the Harness with the help of the textile loop & Velcro.
In the event of a fall, the victim can easily zip-open the pouches & attach together the deployed webbing straps with the help of a convenient buckle.
- Extremely effective; specially designed to help relieve the negative
effects of Suspension Trauma.
- Compact and Light-weight. Does not hamper with the activity of the
worker while at work.
- Allows the suspended worker to stand up in his harness to relieve
- Easy to attach to the Harness with the help of the textile loop and velcro
- Easy deployment; operation is fool-proof.
- KARAM provides Harnesses fitted with the Suspension Intolerance Straps on request.