Ref : PN 51
- This Harness is used by mountaineers, tree-climbers and loggers, for positioning and rope access.
- This Harness is equipped with light weight Aluminum D-Rings.
- Consists of two lateral D-rings for Work positioning and Ventral D-ring for Rope access.
- Adjustable Thigh Straps & Waist Belt.
- With wide and semi-rigid waist belt for excellent support.
- The waist belt and the leg straps are provided with a soft padding that provide best possible comfort to the wearer.
- The two lateral attachment points equally distributes the weight around the waist belt for comfort when leaning back.
- For comfort, the ventral attachment distributes the weight evenly between the waist belt and the leg loops during suspension work.
- Weight – 1.30 kgs
- Certified to EN 358:1999 & EN 813:2008