Sealed Casing Block
Ref : SLBL 10
- Sealed Design (meets IP68 Level of IEC 60529) All critical parts of the block are sealed from contamination thereby increasing its reliability in harsh conditions.
- Pivoting Anchorage Loop Allows the block to move slightly to minimize friction on the cable if the block is not well aligned
- Side Handle with Special Grip Consists of side handle with special grip for easy carrying & Safe transportation
- Stainless Steel Cover For maximum durability in harsh environments.
- 4.5mm Diameter Retractable Stainless Steel Wire Rope of length 10m Provides increased strength
- Snout for minimizing the accidental Locking Consists of Snout which minimizes the accidental locking of the Block when the wire rope is released suddenly
- Quick Lifeline Assembly The only non-sealed portion of the block can easily be changed on site by a competent
person. The wire rope can be changed quickly & easily with minimum tools.
- Impact Indicator in Hook Allows easy visual inspection to determine if the unit has experienced a fall by a user.
- Steel Swivel Snap Hook PN 162 At attachment end.
- Conforms to EN 360:2002 IP68 Level of IEC 60529
|SLBL 10||10 mtr||7.36|