Komfy Kruze System
Ref : PN 660 (3:1)
IDEAL FOR USE
To raise and lower the mass/load/material with ease. The device is also used for either raising or lowering the mass/load/ material to the ground or the next accessible level.
- It is a versatile system made up of Aluminium and Steel components, which are light in weight and highly corrosion resistant.
- The system is provided in a fully assembled factory fitted 3:1 or 5:1 hauling ratio
- A single person can easily operate the device to raise or lower mass/load/material with considerable ease.
- Unidirectional movement of the Rope Retention Guide (Ref. PN 404) allows the rope to hold itself in place, hence preventing any reel-back and allowing effortless ascent and controlled descent.
- It comes with an ascend Rope Clamp along with a Cross Arm Strap and specially designed control device PN 410. This arrangement stops the descent in case it is accidentally released.
- The rope used is a KARAM Kernmantle rope of Diameter 10.5mm. This rope is tested for strength, is abrasion resistant, and comes fitted in the system in lengths as per requirement.
- Suitable for use for maximum personal load of 250 kgs.
- Conforms to EN341 class A & EN 1496 : 2006 Class A.
|Descent Height||Length of Rope||Ref.|
|5m||20m||PN 660 (3/1)(05)|
|10m||40m||PN 660 (3/1)(10)|
|20m||80m||PN 660 (3/1) (20)|
Note : To view Product please click on More views.