Rope Termination Anchor
Ref : ARC 04
Rope Termination Anchor is an ideal choice to terminate 16mm textile rope Lifelines. It is used to integrate an anchorage connector with a vertical lifeline system.
How to Install & use:
This Anchor has a total of six holes. The top hole constitutes the connection point to the anchorage. The rope is threaded
in the other five holes. It has to be connected to an anchor point using an auto locking Karabiner.
Is best suited for Constructions, Manufacturing, Spray Painting, Welding, Mining, Oil & Gas, Chemical, Electric Utility, Telecommunications, General Industry, Automotive, Scaffolding etc.
- Light in weight
- Extremely easy to use
- Eliminates the need for Knots, splicing or swaging
- Provides Convenient lifeline connection point
- Allows installations without a traditional anchorage point
- Is Reusable
- Stays tight, while always remaining simple to untie
- Material: Aluminium Alloy
- Weight: 248.5gms
- Min. Breaking Strength: 23kN
- Finish: Natural Silver/Anodized Coloured
- Conforms to: CNB/P/11.114