Horizon 2 Man Temporary Horizontal Rope Anchorage Line (Cross Over)
Ref : Horizon PN 3002(C)
The new Horizon 2 man Temporary Horizontal Lifeline is another lifeline which is quick and easy to install. It is provided with a special tensioner made of Galvanized Steel that provides effortless tensioning of rope.
This Lifeline is provided with 2 ‘cross over anchors’ made up of Stainless Steel.
- Very Quick & easy to install, and is re-usable
- Suitable for upto 2 personnel
- Consist of tension indicator for creating an adequate tension in the Line
- The Lifeline made up of 16mm dia Kernmantle Rope, has a stitched loop at one end secured by a transparent protective sleeve one end. This end can be connected to rated anchor point with a help of quarter turn locking Karabiner PN 113 .The other end of the lifeline is connected with the help of a Karabiner, connected to the eye of the tensioner. The anchorage line is secured at the termination with the help of a stop-knot covered with a protective sleeve.
- The system has 2 Cross Over Anchors (SA 29) made of Stainless Steel to allow easy crossing over between users, and prevent any disengagement from the lifeline , ensuring 100% tie off at all times
- Total Length of the Line is 25m. Covers a span of 5m to 25m
- Minimum Breaking Strength : 25kN.
- The whole system is supplied in a bag , which is permanently attached to the assembly and also enables the user to easily carry the system with the help of comfortable handles provided in the bag. This Bag is designed in such a way that it keeps the unused rope safely, thereby preventing the rope being subjected to abrasion or any damage caused from dust, dirt grin oil etc.
- Once fitted, you can easily put back the extra rope not deployed along the length, into the Bag.
- Conforms to EN 795:2012 Type C & TS 16415 : 2013 Type C