Guided Type Fall Arrester System on Flexible Anchorage Line
Ref : PN 2005, PN 2005(AP)
- Works on 12mm dia Kernmantle rope anchorage line, without any manual intervention.
- Consists of Stainless Steel, highly corrosion resistant openable rope grab, which can be easily detached from the anchorage line.
- PN 2005(AP) is provided with a stainless steel openable rope grab with unique anti-panic feature.
- The anchorage line has one side loop for connector PN 112(C) and other side a stop knot. The termination is cross-stitched, and is protected with a strong transparent covering sleeve which not only protects the end but also makes the stitches visible for easy inspection prior to use.
- Abrasion resistant thimble at termination to protect the loops from being damaged by metallic contact.
- The Anchorage line is available in lengths of 5m to 100m
- Conforms to EN 353-2:2002
|PN 2005, PN 2005(AP)||