Guided Type Fall Arrester System on Flexible Anchorage Line
Ref : PN 2007, PN 2007(AP)
- Works on 14mm to 16mm dia polyamide twisted rope anchorage line, without any manual intervention.
- Consists of openable rope grabmade of galvanized steel.
- PN 2007(AP) is provided with a galvanized steel openable rope grab with unique anti-panic feature.
- The anchorage line has one side loop for connector PN 112(C) and other side a stop knot. The termination is spliced and is protected with a strong transparent covering sleeve which not only protects the end but also makes the splicing visible for easy inspection prior to use.
- Abrasion resistant thimble to protect the loops from being damaged by metallic contact.
- The anchorage line is available in lengths of 5mtrs to 100 mtrs.
- Conforms to EN 353-2:2002
|PN 2007, PN 2007(AP)||