Ref : SA 33
KARAM offers the Dead Weight Anchor which provides an anchorage point on the roofs in absence of guard rails or permanent anchorage devices without damaging the roof surface.Can be dismantled & transported by a single person, since the individual elements do not weigh more than 25 kg each.
Consists of Top Steel Plates which are hot dip galvanized / ED Coated& provide the required weight. The bottom plates are rubber coated to provide proper grip over the roof surface. All the plates are held together by steel cross bars.
Central extended anchorage eye provides anchoragefor upto 2 users & ensures that the connecting lanyard does not rub onto the ground
- Material : Alloy Steel.
- Finish : Hot dip galvanized
- Minimum Breaking Strength of System : 14kN.
- Total System Weight : 250 kgs.
- Max weight of individual Component (max 10 plates) : 25 kgs.
- Suitable for two users.
- Conforms to EN 795 : 2012 Type E & ts 16415:2013 Type E.