Skip to content
Ref : SA 43
- Specifically designed for entry, rescue and lifting into confined spaces having larger openings and below the ground level.
- Made from lightweight Aluminium and can be easily installed by a single user.
- Mobile Roller Pulley used as an anchor to provide user mobility over a span of maximum 2300 mm.
- Stopper to locate the anchorage point over the user’s head on desired location of user.
- Comes with three Aluminium Anchorage pulleys (AP 012SS) at the head of both the Tripods and Anchorage Pulley AP 017SS(BB) at centre for guiding the cable of rescue Winch.
- Can be used by two users simultaneously.
- Has two auxiliary eye bolts in both the Tripods each as an attachment points.
- Steel Support Shoes provided with rubber sole to increase friction and impart more stability.
- Hexapod is provided with inbuilt fixture for attaching our winch PN 801A and Retrieval Blocks PCGS 10R, PCGS 20R, PCGS 25R and PCGS 30R.
- Certified to: EN 795:2012 Type B TS 16415:2013 Type B
Unique Features :
- Material: Tripod cast head and leg: Aluminium Alloy Rail supported welded sub assembly: High strength Alloy Steel Locking pins material: Stainless Steel
- Adjustable Height: 1.15m to 2.15m
- Max. Span Area: 2300mm
- Max. Load Capacity: 500kgs
- Weight: 49.32kgs