Ref : PN 800
Tripod is one such product that can be used for easy access by a worker into confined spaces such as Man-holes, Tanks, etc. It provides a means of controlled ascent and descent, as well as protection from falls, should the depth of the space require it.
- Comes with double integral head mounted pulleys which is permanently incorporated in the cast aluminum head of the Tripod and provides independent passing over of cable from a winch and a retrieval block.
- For access in confined spaces.
- With two mounted pulleys at the head of the Tripod in the prolongation of the main leg for passing a cable.
- Having two auxiliary eye bolts as attachment points.
- Aluminium alloy cast head, legs in Aluminium.
- Steel support-shoes provided with rubber sole to increase friction and impart more stability.
- Strength of anchorage point greater than 15 kN.
- Every Tripod is provided with inbuilt fixture for attaching our winch PN 801, PN 817, PN 801(40) (can be supplied without this fixture on special request).
- PN 800 (7ft) can also be used with Retrieval Fall Arrester Blocks PCGS 10R, PCGS 20R & PCGS 30R with the help of their specialized mounting brackets respectively.
- Every Tripod is provided with Tripod Bag Ref. PN 904(7ft)(BL)
|Model||Length||Adjustable Height||Wheelbase Footprint (Ø)||Weight||Maximum Load Capacity||Compliance|
|PN 800 (DP)||7 ft||1.15m to 2.15m||1.8m Diameter||12.25 kg||500 kg||EN 795:2012 Type B|
|PN 800 (DP)||10 ft||1.90m to 3.07m||2.4m Diameter||16.9 kg|
|PN 800(W)||7 ft||1.15m to 2.15m||1.8m Diameter||12.45 kg|
|PN 800(W)||10 ft||1.90m to 3.07m||2.4m Diameter||17.10 kg|
|PN 800(DPW)||7 ft||1.15m to 2.15m||1.8m Diameter||12.55 kg|
|PN 800(DPW)||10 ft||1.90m to 3.07m||2.4m Diameter||17.2 kg|