Ref : PN 140
- Construction- It is a “Forged” Hook and not a “Stamped” Hook. Forging allows much higher strength due to proper orientation of grains of the metal used in forging.
- Tested to ensure that the Gate is also able to withstand a load of minimum 16 kN, from gate face & gate sides.
- Minimizes risks of roll-out
- Has Gate opening of 62mm
- Has a Minimum Breaking strength of 23 kN
- Net weight – 820 gm
- Body of the hook is proof-load tested, hence ensuring strength of each of the hooks manufactured.
- Tested to the highest standards of ANSI Z 359.12-2009 & EN 362:2004