Descender – Jumper
Ref : PN 410
- Material : Aluminium Alloy, light in weight & durable.
- Can be used for both ascent and descent on a single rope.
- It is also equipped with a unique Self Braking System which initiates the brake a soon as the handle is released or clasped too tightly.
- It is provided with a safe locking eye which prevents the rope from sliding out, when operating as a Descender.
- Equipped with Polymer coated cover for comfort & ease during descent.
- Works on 10.5 mm – 12.0 mm dia Kernmantle rope for 12841:2006 Type C & on 11.0 mm dia Kernmantle rope for EN 341:2011 Class B
- Net weight : 440gm
- Finish : Coloured, Anodized
- Conforms to: EN 341 Type 2 Class B & EN 12841