HANDY LINE Temporary Horizontal Lifeline
Ref : Horizon PN 4001
KARAM offers the Horizontal Lifeline to be used to protect the workers working in the horizontal plane who may not have continuous access to suitable anchorage points.
The innovative design allows the user to quickly install and dismantle the lifeline.
Retractable lifeline is simply pulled out for installation up to the required length and retracted back with the built in winch into an easy to carry case which eliminates large and bulky coils of cable that are difficult to set-up and store.
- Housing made up of durable & high strength polymer.
- Horizontal lifeline system easy to install, remove and store.
- Light weight & portable design.
- Has inbuilt winch for easy retraction of rope back into the housing/case for fast, simple & safe dismantle.
- Inbuilt shock absorption mechanism to limit the impact forces during fall arrest.
- Molded handle for easy to carry .
- Can be used by maximum of 2 users simultaneously.
- Comes with Hook PN 162 at
KARAM Advantage :
- Compact, Easy to carry and install.
- Required length of wire can be easily retracted out of the housing.
- Has a tension indicator to indicate required tension in the line.
- Padded handle for easy transportation.
- Impact Indicator on the hook turns red in the case of a fall.