HANDY LINE TEMPORARY HORIZONTAL LIFELINE
Ref. Horizon PN 4001
KARAM offers the Horizontal Lifeline used to protect the workers working in the horizontal plane who may not
have continuous access to suitable anchorage points.
- Construction of rope: 7×19 Galvanized Steel Wire Rope of dia 6.0mm
- Maximum span Length of wire rope: 18.0m
- System breaking Strength: 22kN
- Weight: 13.42kgs ± 0.10kgs
- Conforms to: EN 795:2012 Type C TS 16415:2013 Type C (for upto 2 users)
- Housing made up of durable and high strength polymer.
- Light weight and portable design.
- Extremely easy to install; retractable lifeline is simply pulled out for installation up to the required length and
retracted back with the built in winch into an easy-to-carry case.
- Has inbuilt Winch for easy retraction of rope back into the housing/case for fast, simple and safe dismantle.
Hence, eliminating large and bulky coils of cable that are difficult to set-up and store.
- Has Inbuilt shock absorption mechanism to limit the impact forces during fall arrest.
- Has molded handle for easy carriage.
- Comes with Hook PN 162 at the termination end for easy connection.
- Can be used by maximum 2 users simultaneously.
- Has a tension indicator to indicate required tension in the line.
- Padded handle for easy transportation.
- Impact Indicator on the hook turns red in the case of a fall.