KTC specializes in competency building in areas of safe Work-at-Height, Confined Space working & Rescue in India & SAARC countries. We are accredited to various respected international training bodies namely TRARAsia, Global Wind Organization and Gravity Training.
We offer both standardized and customized safety training courses built around safe work practices in high risk situations thereby reducing risks and safety incidents. The trainings generally include Classroom sessions (20%) followed by Practical on Training Site (80%) and take into account industry specific hazards, company SOPs and prescribed PPE.
We have earned our reputation through commitment to professionalism and delivering high quality training courses by a team of highly trained and dedicated safety professionals.
To be amongst the top 5 Fall Protection Training Organizations in the world by 2020
We shall establish as a world-class center of excellence that enriches, empowers, equips and train people for safe work practices in areas of Work-at-Height, Confined Space Working & Rescue.
Strength of KTC
- Interactive sessions rather than class room approach
- Discussion of practical problems and solutions
- Videos on relevant topics
- Discussion on Case Studies
- Intensive Practical Training
5 Reasons to choose KTC
- Certified by multiple international Training Certification bodies
- State-of-the-art training facility with multiple simulations for Height, Confined Space, Wind Energy, Telecom Towers, Scaffold and Rope Access as per BS 8454.
- Experienced faculty specialized in, Outdoor First Aid and with minimum 1000 hours of training experience
- Latest and EN Certified training equipment
- User-friendly handouts for participant with varying literacy levels
KTC Training Methodology
- Pre-assessment- Identifying training needs & risk assessment
- Content Customization- Customized training content to meet training needs
- Scheduling & Delivery- Training delivery using training methodology
- Assessment- Assessing trainee’s performance by Written & Practical Assessment
- Post Training- Taking & sharing of Feedback